Are you considering a project to update your Help Desk ticket categories and classifications? There are many pitfalls to avoid. Get your project off on the right foot and review this white paper. This whitepaper will help you with IT support category best practices. You will learn and understand the following;
- Outline information needed to build a business case for a project.
- Ensure the correct project resources are engaged.
- In-depth review of three ticket classification templates to choose from.
- Significantly reduce the total ticket categorization project time.
There are many benefits to effective ITIL classification of support ticket categories.
- Improve first contact resolution, issue trending and setting priority levels
- Reduce customer contact handle time
- Improve incident ticket handling and escalations
- Enhance metric gathering and enterprise reporting
- Improve incident prioritization and MTTR
What is included?
- A step by step guide based on successful ITIL based Fortune 500 ticket classification projects
- Three pre-built ticket classification scheme structures to jump start your project