Are you considering a ticket classification project to update your Help Desk ticket categories? There are many pitfalls to avoid. Get your project off on the right foot with this 85-page step-by-step guide. With our help, your project will be successful! Your final ticket classification design will be geared to productivity gains, not just a ticket filing system.
- Outline information needed to build a business case for a project.
- Ensure the correct project resources are engaged.
- In-depth review of three ticket classification templates to choose from.
- Significantly reduce the total ticket categorization project time.
There are many benefits to effective ITIL classification of support ticket categories.
- Improve first contact resolution, issue trending and setting priority levels
- Reduce customer contact handle time
- Improve incident ticket handling and escalations
- Enhance metrics gathering and enterprise reporting
- Improve incident prioritization and MTTR
What is included?
- An 85-page step-by-step guide based on successful ITIL based Fortune 500 ticket classification projects
- Three ticket classification scheme structures to jump-start your project